Charlie Sheen says he did do interviews

>> Tuesday 1 March 2011

Charlie Sheen – which has given at least nine interviews, since shooting over two and a half men on CBS ' was suspended last week, says he did talk ... for now.

Asked why he talked so many media outlets, Sheen said he was trying to "own this evil inconceivable. I have to take the stand for what I know is completely unjustified. Many people suffer from, and I'm the only guy who can make a change. "He is not worried about how it comes across in interviews, one or the other: "I don't have much of a reputation left to ruin."Most men cast and crew are behind him, including Jon cryer, Sheen said. "I think she thought hopefully my efforts," he said of Cryer (which has yet to talk about the situation of men). "I believe Jon is behind me 100 percent."Although Sheen said earlier that the "war" with CBS and Warner Bros, said Tuesday the stern, "I wouldn't necessarily call it a war. They certainly were up in my grill, trying to micromanage my personal life. I told them, that is not in my contract ... I don't see why we are having a dialogue. "Because there were no scripts when I was ready to return? Because it is when I prepared were unprepared? Why has indicated that the crew was not the problem? Why is it that you can subscribe to AA, you say acceptance is key, and you can't accept me? " Sheen said. "Basic stuff".Because everything is blowing up now, Stern asked. "Chuck wants. He is electrocuted, "said Sheen. "He had three performances, and he has forgotten that ours is the one who threw the other two. He is a bit of an ungrateful ... He is trying to get the guy to fall. He's not gonna do it. His tactics are silly and juvenile and the work of an amateur. I think the real solution is if Les [Moonves] would only fire him, he put me on and everyone wins. "CBS, he added, is the largest part of the problem. "Nobody is willing to step up to this man [Lorre] and say: ' look, you have screwed around because of your ego and your stupidity and your insane relationship with Alcoholics Anonymous, '" said Sheen. Sheen is not worried about losing their jobs over the ordeal. People are "really waiting to see what kind of program I, which of course is dictated by my television program, as you know," he said. "I'm not worried about the film."Finally, when Stern asked how long Sheen has intention to continue to talk, Sheen said, "this is I'm talking to you and I think I have a small interview today at home and this is all about. Then I'm going to sit by the phone and wait for one of these charlatans to reach. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template

Back to TOP